Sliding and patio doors are common entry points for burglars. According to a recent study by the FBI, 43% of all burglaries occur through a door, and sliding and patio doors are particularly vulnerable. If your patio or sliding doors need fortification, don’t wait until it’s too late. Our locksmiths can repair or replace any lock on your sliding or patio door so you can feel safe and secure in your home again. Please schedule an appointment with 24/7 Locksmith Sparks and protect your home with our locksmith services.
Signs that your sliding and patio doors need repair
There is no doubt that sliding and patio doors are a great way to let in natural light and provide easy access to your home’s outdoor space. However, they can also be susceptible to damage from weather and normal wear and tear. If you suspect that your sliding or patio door needs repair, there are a few key signs to look for. We have made a list of the most telltale signs that indicate that these doors need immediate repair. If you notice any of the signs mentioned below, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
1. Check the door handle to ensure it is secure and functioning correctly. In many cases, the lock is the major problem. As one of the leading locksmiths in Sparks, Nevada, we have the experience of repairing the locks of these doors. So irrespective of whether it’s a damaged door or a vulnerable lock, you can call us, and we will get the problem fixed.
2. Next, look at the door’s frame to see any cracks or gaps. Harsh weather conditions and regular wear and tear may affect the door, and it would be best if you didn’t take even the most minor cracks lightly. There is no guarantee that intruders won’t leave a stone unturned to make that gap bigger and break into your house.
3. Finally, test the door to see if it opens and closes smoothly. In many sliding doors, the rollers get damaged due to wear and tear, and we can replace the rollers to make the door work smoothly.
How we repair your sliding and patio doors
At 24/7 Locksmith Sparks, we are trained to repair all types of doors, including sliding and patio. Whether the issue is with the locking mechanism or the door itself, we will be able to fix it quickly and efficiently. In most cases, we can even do the repairs on-site so that you don’t have to wait for a new door to be installed. We understand that a faulty door can be a security risk, so we always put safety first.
Here’s how we go about repairing your sliding and patio door:
● We start by inspecting the condition of the door. If there is dirt and debris on the tracks, we clean them first. Our technicians use the latest vacuum cleaner and brush to get rid of the accumulated dust on the path of sliding doors.
● The next step is to check the rollers to see if they are damaged or worn. The roller balls need oiling from time to time. If you don’t oil them, they may wear down due to regular wear and tear. If the rollers are beyond repair, we will arrange for a new roller and try to install them on the same day.
● If the doors have any cracks or dents, we would first check whether we can repair them on the same day or not. Sometimes, the cracks are so big that we have to open the frame of the door and take the door away. We will try our best to repair the door on the spot so that you don’t have to worry about leaving the door open from your patio.
Repair or replace – which one is the best option?
It would be best to consider a few things when repairing or replacing your siding and patio door. After assessing the door’s condition, we will also discuss the best option. Some of the factors that we ask you to keep in mind are as follows:
● Cost of replacement – The cost of replacement door panels can be expensive, and removing and installing them is often time-consuming. However, if the cost of repairing the door is the same as replacing it, we will suggest the latter option. This will provide a warranty on the new door, and you wouldn’t have to worry about dealing with an old and damaged door.
● Condition of the door – As already mentioned, we will first inspect the condition of the door before doing anything. If the door’s frame is damaged, we usually suggest replacing the door instead of repairing it. On the other hand, if there is a problem with the lock or the rollers, we will repair the door immediately.
● Material of the door – Suppose the door is made of glass, and there is a big crack in that glass, making it impossible to repair the door. In such cases, we always replace the door to avoid any risks of the door breaking down in the future.
Why Choose Us?
24/7 Locksmith Sparks has certified locksmiths with the skills and experience necessary to fix any sliding or patio door. We will assess the damage and determine the best course of action. In many cases, we can make minor repairs that will restore the door to its original condition. We also offer a wide range of replacement parts, so if your door is beyond repair, we can help you find a new one that will fit your needs.
If you need a technician in Sparks who can repair your sliding or patio door, call us at (775) 355-4771. We have the experience and knowledge to complete the job quickly and efficiently. Our team is available 24/7, so we can be there when you need us most.
We'll Beat Any Price- Family Owned Business. Reliable & Local 24/7 Locksmith
15 Min Response Locksmith
Add Your Heading Text Here
If You Searching For The Best Residential, Automotive, Commercial, Emergency Locksmith Service Verdi Just Call Us Now:(775) 355-4771 We Are Round The Clock Locksmith Sparks The
If You Searching For The Best Residential, Automotive, Commercial, Emergency Locksmith sparks Just Call Us Now:(775) 355-4771 We Are Round The Clock Locksmith Sparks The
When You’re Struggling To Find Top Rated Residential, Automotive, Commercial, Emergency Locksmith Service Reno Just Call Us Today:(775) 355-4771 We Are 24/7 Locksmith Sparks The
If You Looking For The Best Duplicate Car Keys In Sparks, Nevada Just Call Us Now: (775) 355-4771 Duplicate Car Keys | 247 Sparks, NV Auto
If You Looking For The Best Car Key Replacement In Sparks, Nevada Just Call Us Now: (775) 355-4771 Car Key Replacement | 247 Sparks, NV Auto
Residential, Automotive, Commercial, Emergency Locksmith Services in Nevada
15 Min Response- Family Owned Business. Reliable & Local 24/7 Locksmith Service! 24/7 Emergency our service area Reno, Sparks, Verdi, Incline Village, Spanish Spring, Cold Spring, Stead,
Washoe, Valley, Fernley, Arrowcreek
Fast Response. Honest & Reliable Service. Lockouts, Car Keys, Residential, Commercial, Car Lockout Service, Re-Key Service, Safe Lockout, Lock Change, Rekey, Repair & Replacement and more
© All rights reserved